1.10.2011

Collections: eTool Organization

What do you collect? I collect eTools. eTools? I have found a great collection of FREE eTools that make doing business online easier, and  help me accomplish more in less time.
Things that make life run smoother always fascinated me. Eons ago, I twigged a program to write and print reports on my C64 computer instead of getting mired in the cycle of handwriting, secretary typing, proofing, then re-typing and re-proofing. Later, taught  teachers and beginning readers to utilize online voice recognition software. I then started blogging as a way to organize discovered information without it taking up a lot of time, ink, space or paper. As time progressed, my fascination with code, widgets, and social media marketing grew as did my collection of eTools.

When my computer crashed one too many times, I decided online storage was the preferable solution. Not only does online storage keep files available should my computer crash, I can access my files wherever internet is available. (Just about everywhere you can operate a cell phone.)
There are a variety of places and ways you can store information for free online.Follow me on Twitter and ask to join my email list to get a FREE copy of my “FREE Money and Time saving eTools List”
I’ll be watching for you on Twitter!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner